Are your teeth in need of a serious tooth restoration upgrade? Are you looking to turn your less than stellar smile into a superstar smile? If so, an easy alternative to your natural look can be achieved with our CEREC® one-visit dental crowns restorations!
Dental crowns are placed on top of damaged teeth to improve their look and their functionality. Using CEREC technology, you can restore your smile with a custom made dental crown in just one visit. This means you don’t need to take messy impressions or wear an uncomfortable, temporary crown. To find out if a dental crown can improve your smile, consider the following:
– Are your teeth damaged so badly that many cosmetic services such as dental veneers cannot be used?
– Does any dental service you may have had, such as dental bridges, dental implants, or root canals, need further guarding or concealment?
– Do you have any dental fillings that are breaking due to too little tooth remaining?
– Do you have any weak teeth that are rupturing or breaking apart?
– Do you have any teeth that are brutally worn or broken?
– Do you have any hazardous teeth that you wish to cover, such as misshapen, discolored, decayed, or stained teeth?
If you said yes to any of the previous questions, our one-day dental crown restoration may restore your oral health. To speak with Dr. Jamine Rogers about your treatment options, please schedule a visit to Shoals Smile by Design in Muscle Shoals, Alabama, by calling 256-314-0676 today. Give us a call, and restore your smile with all the benefits that dental crowns can deliver!