Are you taking care of your child’s oral health? Did you know, your child might be exposed to sugars that could be threatening their oral health? Your child’s baby teeth are necessary to care for because they affect the permanent teeth and gums. That is one of the many reasons why your child needs dental checkups too.
Our dentist, Dr. Jamine Rogers, is happy to help your child with their oral health care. That is why our team at Shoals Smile by Design in Muscle Shoals, Alabama, is willing to share information on why dental care can be important for your child.
– Due to high amounts of sugar in food and drinks, cavities in the little teeth need to be corrected because if untreated they could lead to gum disease, which can cause severe damage to the permanent teeth development under the gums.
– Educate your child the importance of their oral health by visiting our dentist and learning about the importance of their teeth, which could stay with them throughout their life.
– Your child should see our dentist as soon as the first tooth appears or their first year of age to make sure the teeth are growing in healthy and adequately.
– Our dentist can look for gum disease appearing in your child’s smile to confirm the health of your child’s gums is in excellent shape.
– Help your child get comfortable with our dentist, so they can avoid dental anxiety in their life.
As you can see, for your child to have a healthy smile, it’s important to have them visit the dental office. If you have questions about your child’s oral health, or if you would like to make an appointment, please call us today at 256-314-0676 to make an appointment. Our dental team is happy to help you.